Well here I am back to the blog, don't get use to it. Mom posted yesterday about what went on at the doctor's. Well here is what she missed. I am having an ECO done on my heart because they have not totally ruled out that everything is fine with my heart. They will be checking for a leak and if there is one that means I also have Rheumatic fever. Not good. So lets hope that everything is fine. I didn't go to that doctor in Vegas because they didn't know what Sydenham Chorea was and what's the point of going to another doctor that don't know anything. So I am trying to get an appointment at the U of U in Salt Lake. For those that don't know what that is it's like Duke. The kids are fine and Bella is missing Grandpa. So now it's homework time and dinner time is soon to follow. Ribs, potatoes and green beans YUM!! Oh Yea
.10 cents Broken cloths hanger
.75 cents Missing my favorite hair clip
3 children Going through Sugar Withdraws
1 dog Sad because her best friend left
_________________________________________
Having Mom and Dad visit.....
Priceless
Thanks Christy. I really was going to buy Kenny some more hangars!
ReplyDeleteChristy, you are so funny. Please keep us up to date with your condition.
ReplyDeleteAs for the missing/broken items, you'll probally find more, it's too soon to find it all! lol Take care
Dont worry Crusty, we will make a care package for mom and dad to leave behind for the kids. :) We'll get lots of sugar candy for them. I've got TONS of Pixi sticks!!!!
ReplyDelete