It has been a lovely Sunday afternoon. I got an hour nap and Sherrill, the dog, and the pooper scooper spent their time in the yard. Jake was sleeping, Catherine sleeping with me, and the boys watching a movie with Christy.
Last night I went to bed around 10, Kathy and Christy were watching Twilight, Kat fell asleep, leaving Christy up alone. Chrsity decided that Kat and I looked so stressed out that she would got up with Jake. I was the first to hear him, so I went to fix the bottle, Kat got up to get the dog, Christy got up to get the baby, then Sherrill got up to get the dog. Four adults up for 1 baby and 1 dog! Sherrill went on to bed, Kat got back on the couch. I sat in the chair to make sure Christy got back to bed OK. I got tired of sitting, so I went to the hall to spy on her. She gave me the "evil eye" and pointed as if to say "Back off woman". So, I figured she had things under control, so I went on to my room. We all got back to bed and was able to sleep for the rest of the night.
Kathy left before lunch to head home. We will really miss her. She can clean alot faster than I can. Kurt and Christy will probably be looking for their things for years.
Thanks James for teaching Sherrill's class. Hope ALL the kids were there!
No comments:
Post a Comment