The laptop shows 7:00 am, but the clock in the room shows 5:00 am. As for me, I'm not even sure I'm awake yet. The asthma thing is kicking in, so I had to get up for a breathing treatment. Thanks Kat for sending along the nebulizer. I really have used it! I'll mail it to you as soon as I get home. From now on, I know not to leave home without one!
So, here are the numbers. We are over 14 hours from Memphis. Then another 13-14 hours from Memphis t0 home. Add to that 2 more hours we will loose traveling through time zones, add that to the food and rest stop breaks. And, what do you have........one frustrated mama! And today's weather calling for rain, rain, and even more beautiful rain.
Sherrill just walked in the room with his "Sleepy, dazed, where am I look". "Are we leaving now",
he said. "No, not quite yet. Let's at least wait until the sun comes up". He went back to his room and crawled in bed.
There wasn't a suite available for us, so we ended up with adjoining rooms. Wow....I got my own bathroom! Now I don't have to wait for a man sitting on the John reading a newspaper. Well, I guess I will be waiting for him, I just won't know when he it taking care of such noble matters.
I can't wait to get home, to climb in my own bed. It might take a little longer than what we had planned, but we WILL make it there eventually.
Hope everyone has an exciting day.
No comments:
Post a Comment