Sunday, April 25, 2010

I HATE NASCAR ! ! !


Why can't a person drive across the US without having to be exposed to Nascar? Knowing that I will zoom right past Darlington causes no stress. Passing through Alabama, what appears, but the Talledaga race way. And, even before arriving in Vegas, there's the Las Vegas raceway.
You know how Sherrill is and his Nascar. The trip there was bad enough, but returning home there was a race at Talledaga. People everywhere.
Can't you just imagine a little head hanging out the window, with the tongue flapping in the 80 MPH breeze, taking pictures of all the campers at the raceway. So.....here you have it, what Sherrill saw while I was zooming down the road at 80 MPH.

2 comments:

  1. At lease he didnt make you stop, that would have been worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two be nice!!! Yay for dad but I would have made you stop and stay thru the weekend.

    ReplyDelete