Sherrill and Chris made it back safely from South Dakota. Looks like Cindy did a great job of taking care of them. Chris can't stop talking about Nate. He's convinced Nate is going to be one of the best wrestlers ever. He liked hanging around with Kelli too. Sherrill and Chris both really liked Derrick. How strange is that?
Thanks Cindy and Jerrud for taking such good care of them. Sherrill is determined to head back that way. He hates flying, so he will be looking for another mode of transportation. Sorry I was unable to make it this trip. I was going to go stay with Christy, but ended up here with Kat taking care of me.
We are packing our bags getting ready to head out in the morning. I'll have to check the weather reports. A snow storm is going through Christy's area, and a cold front in Vegas. I'll have to check out New Mexico and Flagstaff Arizona. That's where we will be going through.
I'll have to get up with Cindy and see if she got and pictures of the kids and Sherrill.
No comments:
Post a Comment