Good morning world. Kenny has gone off to school and Kurt and Sherrill have gone to carry Luke to school. Sherrill has to sign him in and out everyday on the computer. And as most of you know, Sherrill can turn ON the computer and turn it OFF. That is about the extent of it. He has to remember Luke's number, and type it in. This should be quite an experience for him. He will be carrying Luke by himself tomorrow.
Christy was up this morning around 6:00 still trembling. She went back to bed and is still resting. I guess she will take her pill after she eats breakfast. She starts a new med on Friday.
If I keep repeating myself, I'm sorry. I don't know what I have told whom. It all gets confusing after awhile.
The kids are doing great. Kurt got up with Jacob during the night, and Sherrill got up once with "Bella", the dog. He hasn't let her get away anymore since yesterday afternoon. Bella went chasing the school kids.
I'm sitting here clipping coupons. My girls and these coupons. They have enough to start a bonfire.
Hope everyone has a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment