Well, today is my mom's 75th birthday. I am quite sure she will sleep through most of it. I had planned to be with her today to celebrate, but here I am on the other side of the world it seems.
Anyway, I know you don't read this, but "Happy Birthday mom".
Our schedule for today is allout of whack. Kenny was sick last night, so he ended up sleeping in Christy's room. I didn't go to bed until almost 11:00 and Jacob was up at 1:30, 5:00, and 7:45. I sure am glad he slept in late today. Luke doesn't go to school on Friday, but Catherine does. Christy won't be able to take her shaking medicine any more, so Catherine probably won't make it to school today. She has to go in and sign a paper giving Sherrill permission to drop off and pick up Catherine. Catherine and Jacob are up and fed, and Luke and Kenny are still sleeping, as well as Christy.
Christy will start her new meds this morning after breakfast. It will be a watch and see kind of day. I think she is a little worried about the outcome. She read that it takes 2 months before the medicine gets to its full effects. I guess there will be a whole lot of shaking in between.
The Calvary arrives tonight. Kat and Eli are coming to pull night duty. I guess she is use to that with Isaac. That will be a wonderful blessing. A full nights sleep! Oh how wonderful! Debbie (Kurts mom) comes back on Sunday or Monday. That will free up Sherrill and I to go to Kat's and spend time with the kids there. I can't wait to go to therapy with Isaac. If for any Christy gets worse, I will stay here with her of course.
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment