Saturday, April 3, 2010

Grant, New Mexico

Well, here we are, Grant New Mexico. We are probably about an hour to the Arizona boarder.
We stopped early, 50 miles shy of our 1,000 mile mark for the day. Sherrill was driving and the sun was shining in his eyes. Today has been quite the experience. One thing.....why do men think they can set cruise control on 75 while going around a mountain and through the rocks?

Second thing, how can an RV pass you over 20 times while climbing a mountain......and by the way, it was pulling a pick up truck with a golf cart in the back. Oh well, that's life.

I am kind of confused about tomorrow's trip. Mapquest said it will take 9 hours, and Tom Tom and Daniel say it will take 11 1/2 hours. So, tomorrow will be another long day! At least I might be able to see Christy before she goes to bed.

Christy is tiring easily and has had a rough day trying to talk. I just can't seem to get there fast enough.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment