So, how's Christy? Don't ask me. I haven't a clue. Still shaking I would imagine. Here's a follow up on the last of anything I knew. She still takes her lorazapam for shaking. If she takes it at 9:00am with breakfast, the shaking has calmed down by 11:00am. It was prescribed for twice a day, morning and night, but she doesn't take the nightly dose, because she doesn't shake then. By the evenings she is doing pretty good, that is if she hasn't over exerted herself during the day, or she hasn't gotten stressed out. Just a little bit of stress can cause a whole lot of tremors.
Having a good "Christy fit" will put her back in bed for a couple of hours.
At one time she was tired of everyong calling asking, "How are you doing, How do you feel". So, I have tried not to call. I guess if there is any change she will call us.
I don't know if her medical records were ever sent to University of Utah, or wherever it was. Maybe she can enlighten us on that.
That's about all I know. These are the facts as I know them.
No comments:
Post a Comment