I am alive and still sick. My throat hurts all day, I cough so much my chest hurts and snot is running out all day. My insurance starts this weekend so I think I may finally go to the doctors. It's hard to sleep at night so I usually take meds.
Kathy and Tasha are coming here this weeekend to go to a coupon blog convention. Tashas birthday is tomorrow so I'll have to get her a cake we can have this weekend.
Seth is on his cruise for his last 19 days of school. Tomorrow they are in Italy so they get pizza for lunch.
Meghan has a boyfriend at school. He's cute.
Bye everyone.
Poor Mandy. That's the same stuff Kat, Sherrill, me, all of us had. Blame it on Kat! I think the antibiotic helped knocked mine out. Sherrill started on penicillin yesterday.
ReplyDeleteJust wait, the kids will be next.
Hey, how did you post with yor computer broke.
My itouch.
ReplyDelete