Mandy arrived last night around 10:00 PM. Sherrill and the boys had gone to the strip. I stayed behind to take a bath and wash my hair. Kat and I just watched tv and watched Isaac play. Those kids were up a little after 6 this morning. Mandy slept in the playroom with Meghan, Seth, and Eli.
It sounded like they were having a party.
Christy was still sick last night the last time we talked to her. Kat is sick here, and I think has spread a little my way. Her's was just supposed to be allergies, but she has a terrible cough. Now I have the same cough, just not as bad.
Mandy is the one NOT sick. Her and Sherrill will be headed to Lowe's this morning with the kids to make another project. I believe this time they are making planter boxes. I think Kat and I will head to Joann's while they are at Lowe's. Still there is so much to do and so little time!
If anyone talks to Christy, please post it so we will all know. Maybe I will see if Kurt's mom will start posting for us.
Hope everyone has a GREAT day!
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment