We plan to leave in the morning at 5:00 AM. That is if I can get Sherrill up that early. We have the chicken cooked for Jack, now Sherrill needs to fix him up some bacon. He just has to have his bacon every morning!
Plans are to go to Atlanta, then we will decide if we are heading toward Dallas or Oklahoma. I want to try to avoid the Colorado route. So many decisions! There are roads closed on 40 in NC mountains, and roads closed in Colorado. Then there is the blasting at the Hoover dam. I need a tour guide just to get across country!
Wish us well. We need all the help we can get. Sherrill HATES riding.The last cross country trip we took he jumped out in Louisianna!
Bye for now. I will update when I can.
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment