Hey, we did it! Last night went off without a hitch. Jacob got his 9:00 feeding and went to bed.
He was awake at midnight for a bottle. He woke up again at 3, but a burp and a little rocking did the trick. He was up a little before 5 for another bottle. He didn't wake up again until around 7. Sherrill got up for the midnight feeding to take Bella out. He slept through the 5 am feeding, but Kurt was getting ready to leave so he carried her out.
By 7:30 it was time to get the boys up. Catherine is always up before 7. Breakfast, teeth brushed, dog walked, you know the routine. Kenneth leaves home around 8:30 and Luke leaves at 8:40. So, Sherrill has gone to take Luke to school, Christy is resting in her bed, I have gotten the baby asleep, and Catherine is running around singing " I know you....." Christy finished up her princess quilt last night, so she is one happy little girl.
Christy did some research on her disease last night and I think she understands more now what she is up against. Stress, fatigue, anything can bring on these attacks. Well, she is still having like one big attack, but the medicine she is on is slowing down the tremors. She is real tired and "drug out" taking the medicine. By the evenings though she is a little more perky and like herself.
Sherrill and I went out cruising for awhile yesterday afternoon. We ended up on the freeway and had to go 15 miles before the next exit. Fifteen miles there, 15 back, and alot of complaining in between.
Y'all look out for your families, and I will keep up with Christy. Thanks for those of you that take time to post something. It means alot. I don't always have time to talk on the phone, so please keep me informed of what is going on out there.
Love you all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment