Today we have done alot of coming and going. Kat and I started out the morning going to the fabric shop. Mandy, Sherrill, and the kids went to Lowes for a project. When we all got back, Kat, Sherrill, and the boys went to the Mexican flea market, and me, Mandy and Meghan went to Target. We all got back again, and Mandy, Joe and Sherrill went to the pawn shop, M&M world, and the strip. Kat and I stayed home with Isaac. When the others came home, Kat and Mandy went out to another fabric shop. Some time in between all the running Mandy, Sherrill, and Meghan went to the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign for a picture. That's how our day went.
I just talked with Christy. She is feeling a little better, but is still on clear liquids. Now Catherine is getting sick. Poor little thing. Kurt's mom will be there until Thursday. I had planned on going after Sherrill left for South Dakota, but now I have Kat's cooties.....coughing alot, almost like bronchitis.
Mandy and Sherrill got t-shirts for the McKeel kids, but I think Carters will be WAY to big. If we get a chance, we will exchange it. If not, I'll just be in alot of trouble with him!
Sherrill continues to feed Katie everything she is NOT supposed to have. The two of them stick together like glue. That's about all I know for now.
Goodnight everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment