These are the facts as I know them........Christy and Kurt left this morning to go to Vegas to the neurologist. While on the road Christy got a call saying that her blood came back showing that she has strep. Evidently the strep has gone through her entire body, then ended up in her brain which caused all the havoc. She has decided NOT to go to Vegas and to turn around to come home. The neurologist is putting her on some new medication . It may take 6 months up to 2 years for this work its way out, clear up, or whatever. The doctor that diagnosed it has seen only 2 other cases in his lifetime, and he was pretty sure all along that this is what it was. Christy will be heading down a long road, so it's time to be nice to Christy.........Ma said!
We will get her back once she recuperates.
She is not doing well getting alot of phone calls, so if she doesn't talk, don't take it personally.
If you call her, call the house phone, 867-2470. (I'll find the area code later) That way Kurt or I will answer the phone. She has been getting so many calls she can't get any rest.
That's all I know for now. If I said something wrong, I will correct it later.
Later gater.
No comments:
Post a Comment