Monday, April 26, 2010

Random pictures




Here are just some of the random pictures left in the camera. The first picture Sherrill took going through the Hoover Dam. He has finally learned how to operate the camera.
Second picture is Isaac of course, moving about in his walker. He really doesn't use it much, he was just showing Grandma what he could do! That little fella is one of a kind. You can sit on the couch and he will climb up to sit beside you. Doesn't want to talk, or even acknowledge that you are there, just sits and looks.
Sherrilll at the Arkansas rest area. Arkansas is one of those 'left out' states. Does ANYONE know ANYBODY that lives in Arkansas? Didn't think so. I took the picture because I want to stain the patio area that red color.
I am FINALLY about rested from the past 3 weeks of travel. Now I have to go to the Piggly Wiggly to restock the freezer.

1 comment: