Well today I had a sleepy morning and then I had a great day. Everyone was doing great till about 4pm then Luke came upstairs crying because his ear hurt, I took his temp. and it was over 100F. So I called the doctor and she got him in right away. Well of course he has an ear infection, so we got meds. and ear drops. Now he is running around again. Then I go lay down after dinner, I think I over did today and when I got up Kurt and Kenny where trying to find out what was smoking. Well we found out it was in the kitchen. After much serching it was the gas stove that was still on with no fire under it. Well I go around and open doors and windows. So that was my day one sick Luke and Kurt trying to kill the whole house, because you know it was not me near that stove.
Just have to say again thanks mom and dad for coming all the way out here to take care of me and my crazy house. Robo still misses dad though. Also thank you Kathy for the cooties and cleaning my house all except my room and Abby and James for taking care of Jack and Girl dog. Mandy thank you for keeping everyone for informed.
Take good care of Luke.
ReplyDelete