Mandy is coming to Vegas today when she gets off work. We can't wait to see her. Kurt's mom, Debbie, is with Christy. She takes really good care of her.
Kat continues to run around with her head chopped off taking care of Isaac, the other boys, Joe, the house, the dog, and now us. Slow it down Kat, sit back and prop your feet up!
I'm not sure what is on the schedule for today. We have been looking for houses in Vegas for sale. There are thousands of them really cheap!
Houses for who, you, rental, or vacation? Either way, don't forget to carry Jack along next time! He didn't make me too happy this morning when he peed (?) by the pee pad in the kitchen, and it then went under it, or he covered it up one?! So, I flipped over the pad, wiped it up, had to go back home for paper towels, and clorox wipes. Needless to say he is on the naughty list, and we were late for therapy! Other than that, ALL kiddos are napping and I'm off to sew :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so sorry. Now do you see why Jack and I fight all the time! Oh, we threw the paper towels in the car to take along on the trip. And, YOUR clorox wipes are in the laundry closet. The other pee pads are in Sherrill's bathroom. Sherrill is really going to owe you for this.
ReplyDeleteWe are looking for Sherrill a job, and a house to buy. The desert is beginning to look pretty good. Tell James to check out the house prices here. He would want to buy one too!