Sorry, no pics. Maybe tomorrow.
Dan is in PHX next week so I'll have his computer to use. Mine is still broken. I think I'm just gonna have to go buy me a new one someday.
Work is going good. I'm bored but they don't seem to care. :) I asked my supervisor to change my schedule but he didn't seem like he wanted to. If he doesn't then I'm going to HR next week and see if they will. For now I'm scheduled to work 11am - 7:30 pm. If I keep that schedule, I'll never see the kids and I'll have to depend on someone taking care of the kids.
Seth is sitting here reading what I'm typing so I've gotta be nice. He keeps laughing. He is a dork like ELI!!!
Meghan is sleeping on the couch for now. She fell asleep watching the Nascar race. Seth is trying his best to stay up all night but I'm not sure how long he will last. Hi Seth!!
Okay, enough for now. I'm looking at him while I'm typing and its freaking him out. he just said that he and Eli are the Kings of All Dorks. :)
Bye everyone. We love ya!!!
When do you start the 11-7:30 schedule?
ReplyDelete