Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gone from christy's

Hello,
Kurt came home, so Sherrill and I decided to head on to Kat's. Mandy will be coming for the weekend. There's not enough time to visit everyone. Kat was 3 hours south, and Mandy about 7 hours south, so we came to Kat's. Warning to Cindy.......we may be coming your way next. But, don't stress, we will find a hotel. No Kelli, sorry but we can't stay until graduation. I have to be back before the end of the month to do all the quarterly paperwork for Sherrill and my dad's business.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh mom, why are you in Vegas during the CMA Awards?? (Country Music Awards) That means I may not be able to go to M&M World cause there are going to be sooooo many people. Oh, while you are in Vegas, you should go ahead, stop by M&M World and get my birthday gift!! :)

    ReplyDelete