Monday, April 5, 2010

FOR SALE BY NEIGHBOR




Our owner has left us, and we have taken their house under OUR control! We eat what we want, we stay up ALL night and party, and we annoy and harass OUR neighbors :)

The neighbors are now beginning to threaten us, and put us up for sale! Can you believe that?! We are 2 cute mutts, who loves kids, bacon and pupperoni sticks, short walks, birds, other friendly dogs, lawn mowers, and last but not least OUR HUMAN NEIGHBORS.

So, we took matters into our own paws and decided that we would put ourselves up for sale, before our OWNER returns! If you like what you see in the above pics, please respond to our ad by posting your bids!

HURRY, we can smell him :)

7 comments:

  1. I will pay child support to the new owners!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, who ever put this on the blog it totally made daddy smile. You guys got lots of brownie points... :)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute. I'm sure dad will be able to sleep better tonight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that he might would like to see those two furry friends! I posted the wrong pic of Girl Dog, but was too much trouble to change it.

    Carter thought PaPa was BACK, when he saw the van pull up yesterday afternoon. BIG disappointment when he saw Dad get out of it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Jack might be needing a bath. Can he get in the tub with Carter?

    ReplyDelete