Mom called tonight and said that Chris Evans and his wife Cherie are expecting triplets. Don't you wish it were you? I'm sure this will be exciting for Grandaddy Joe to count down. In the past he would say he had 13 and 1/2 or 13 and 3/4 great grand kids. Wonder how he going to count these three.
Today Uncle Rudy had two doctor appointments in Greenville, so I spent most of the day there. I had left Jack out on the patio in the fence, but forgot to remove his leash. Anyway, he got tangled around the chair and only had 2 to 3 feet to move. Sherrill DID NOT appreciate this.
He didn't fuss. Even if he had, I was just too tired to listen!
Have a good week everyone.
Aww, poor mom. I'm sure dad knows that it was an accident. Get lots of sleep today!
ReplyDelete