Monday, January 18, 2010

Austin, Could It Be?



Here is a pic of Carter's birthday cake! He had a Backyardigan's Birthday Party; so here is, none other than...................AUSTIN! Carter's Favorite :) Carter can get real emotional sometimes. He will say "He's going to cry" referring to various objects like, bunny, blanket, the fox on "The Fox and the Hound" and Carter will cry. Yesterday morning before church at 1pm, I made the cake. Well, on the way to church, Carter's voice cracked and he said "Austin's going to cry"! Well, I wrapped him up with saran wrap and foil, so I told Carter that I wrapped Austin up in his blanket, that he's taking a nap, and that he will be okay till we get back. Carter wasn't convinced!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Carter is such a sweetie. Thanks for posting. You are doing really good with the cake making!

    ReplyDelete