Man, it is COLD out there! I had to go out today to take Uncle Rudy to the doctor. It was freezing! I wish he was able to walk in the office. We are still lugging around the wheelchair.
It takes forever getting him in and out. Thank goodness his Thursday visit we can do from home...... a pacemaker check. That should be fun, hooking him up to the phone to check it.
What will they think of next?
Sherrill had to deal with the insurance auditor today for his workman's comp audit. I had everything out, ready to go. Wouldn't you know Sherrill got in an argument with him. I wish they had sent a woman!
I'm still waiting to see Christmas pictures. I have already had mine printed, and some even in photo albums already. I got mine from snapfish, but then winkflash had theirs for 5 cents, so I ended up ordering around 300 that I had on that site. I can't wait for them to get here.
Have a good day and stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment