Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today's project

This has been my project today. This is the front. I am actually piecing the back now with scraps of fabric left over from the front. It's only 47" by 54" but is ideal to snuggle with by the fireplace.
If it will cover me, it should cover any of the grandkids.......Kelli and Chris will just have to scrunch up their legs! I think I will quilt this one by hand. I have to practice up on machine quilting.

Carter's birthday party was this afternoon. Lots of kids, lots of food, and lots of noise. The Zhu Zhu pets were the main attraction running around the maze on the coffee table. Little Carter 4 years old. Lauren will turn 5 the end of Feb. So, for now Abby has two 4 year olds in the house.

We will be gone tomorrow afternoon. Monday class again.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment