

I thought the purpose of this blog was to keep each other posted on the kids and their progress.
Aren't you tired of hearing MOM stories? Mandy is still laughing when I call her about my remote control. By the way, here's two pictures she sent earlier. She tries to keep me up to date with things.
Chris was on facebook during school again today. And Eli told his teacher a very interesting story about video games and a "pee bottle". I'll save that story for Kat to tell.
Carter reports that his tongue still hurts and he will "Lick it out" for me to see when it feels better. Lauren's hair seemed a little shorter today while I was brushing it, and she said her mom cut it.
Luke is back in school, and no reports on Kenny. Christy thinks that Jacob is STARVING and wants to start feeding him. No reports on Catherine.
I still have plenty of different "families" of kids lined up on the couch. That will be an interesting project for another day.
Oh, every day when I talk to Kat Isaac is either asleep, or crying. She refuses to let him watch Yo Gabba Gabba all day. I think that he should be able to. So far the vote is
MOM 1
Kat 1
So, how do YOU vote? I think Mandy will agree with me. I know Grandma Cat will!
Oh, I think Brandon is scheduled to come home the 20 something of this month. Someone needs to email him for details!
Good night kids.........Good night world........Please watch over those in Haiti.
Sorry mom but My computer is still broke. I've alreay emailed Brandon. I believe he's coming home the 25th. He's doing great. I did go out with Kathy and Isaac today. He wasn't crying and was in a good mood. Chris even came to the house for about 45 minutes today in between school and practice.
ReplyDelete