Friday, January 1, 2010

Catherine and Judy

I just got a phone call from Grandma Cat. She was looking at the picture of Catherine and Jacob and was saying how much I looked like Catherine at that age. I had to pull out the old pictures and find one to compare. Then I had to print them out so I could send her.

So, here they are. The brown eyes are the same, and the blonde hair. Other than that, I don't see a resemblance. Any opinions? ? ?





4 comments:

  1. Me and Kurt think that you 2 look alot alike, except you have a longer face where Cat has a more rounder face. Now I know Catherine looks like us after all. Just skinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. My long face comes from my Indian Heritage.
    Where does Catherine's round face come from? Any
    orientals in the family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you ladies have the same nose and mouth....

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom, remember grandma cat also said that Meghan and I don't look alike. She needs some glasses.

    ReplyDelete