Sunday, January 3, 2010

Me and Aurora


Aurora and I have our first outing tomorrow afternoon. We are going to the first day of class.
I have found out that I need to take classes to learn how to handle my new baby. Tomorrow class starts at 3: 00 PM in Fayetteville. I can't wait to see what my new baby can do. I saw where there was a new foot that can help me make these................ (see above) They are fabric bowls. I think they are so cute. I need one for my kitchen table, one for my desk, one for my bathroom. I think I want one for EVERYWHERE! You can also make purses using the same system.
Oh well, I'll be off to class tomorrow! Hope everyone has a great day!











1 comment:

  1. You are too funny. Getting all excited about a sewing machine and learning how to use it. Figure it out and we'll make some baskets when I come out in March.

    ReplyDelete