Friday, January 8, 2010

# 3 Munford Farm

#3 Munford Farm
Cranwich Road
Munford, England
1P265JJ

I just came across this address on a sheet of paper. Does it mean anything to anybody?
Christy, I think this was your address in England.

In my address book I have lots of addresses for all of you. So, think back. What was your first address AFTER you got married? If you can remember, post it in the comment section.

See how far you have come!

4 comments:

  1. My first address after 1st marriage was
    403 Buckhorn Road
    Goldsboro, NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was in Greenville for the first marriage and Jacksonville for the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes mom it's mine. It's was our first house in England. Remember the one next to the pig and chicken farm..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Christy.......
    You are the one that brought swine flu and the chicken virus to the US!

    ReplyDelete