
So, can you tell what I did today? I had started this quilt before Thanksgiving. I had to put it away when Mandy came. Most of the squares were made on my old machine, and some of them are off a quarter of an inch or so. That's okay though. Since Aurora came home with me, the seams are PERFECT! She has a special foot with a guide that makes the seams just right.Now, this makes me with 4 quilt tops. Once I learn all the tricks Aurora can do, I'll start the quilting process. Mandy has already seen hers sitting on the chair. She won't get though until next Christmas or so.
Any suggestions for my next project? Oh, I still have to make some squirrel feeders!
Later gaiter!
Stop buying craft material and save it for the vacation fund!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo dear, I am spending your inheritance!
ReplyDeleteWhat I told you I want Aurora
ReplyDelete