
This morinig about 10:00 AM the TV went black, along with the internet and digital phone. I gave Time Warner a call and the recording said it would be up in 90 minutes. About 4 hours later it all came back on. I recently changed over to digital phone, and realized that the absence of all three really messes up ones communication abilities.
The cell phones work, but you know how they are inside the house. So, if the power goes out, and the phone is out of service, we will have to depend on our cell phones. Just leave us a message if they are turned off.
Don't worry about us starving. The crock pot is full of chili and there is a pork roast cooking. And when that runs out, we ALWAYS have CHICKEN ! ! ! There are logs ready to be burned and a generator ready to crank. There are plenty of extra quilts for the beds. What more could we ask for? Let the snow begin! I'll be up all night watching for it.
Christy, Mandy's computer is still messed up, so you get to do the daily post. We want to see pictures when available. Kelli, you be sure to let us know what is going on in South Dakota.
Wendy, hope you are prepared. I am sure you will get more than we do. I'm just expecting a lot of ice.
Take care everyone! Mandy, good luck with the moving!
No comments:
Post a Comment