So Seth told me today that he was on green and had a good dau. After I put him in bed he came out and told me that he actually went to the office today for being bad and getting in trouble. Any suggestions on what to do about my little trouble maker? Oh, and also, we are moving to Phoenix within the next few weeks.
Kelli .......you can answer this one. I like your tid bits of knowledge.
ReplyDeleteWhat did he do wrong...or was he just "being Seth"?
You could always send him to Aunt Debbie!
He was just talking. Oh, and to make things better, he tells me this morning that I have a parent techer conference because of his trip to the office. I tell jim that he had to stay in his room with no toys and no tv and he just says okay. He doesn't even care.
ReplyDeleteyou need to take something away from him that is valuable. if you continuously take the same things away from him then he knows what his punishment is and tends to not care. whatever is valuable to him is what needs to be taken away. whether it be friends, videogames, eli, whatever it may be. it needs to be taken away. and you need to stick to the punishment.dont give in and let him off easy.
ReplyDelete