Thursday, January 7, 2010

NO snow yet

Still no snow. I'm waiting though. Sherrill got the generator fired up today. That took alot of coaxing and some help from Jamie Batts. We have it ready just in case.

Carter was able to spend some MAN time with PAPA today while Lauren was at dance. Their idea of fun was hanging out at Food Lion and the dollar store. I was at church so they were on their own. They even had dinner fixed by the time I got home.

I got in about 300 pictures I had uploaded from Kat's camera last year to winkflash. I'll go through them and pick out some of the good ones.

Have a good night everyone and stay warm. As for me, I will be sitting in bed with the spot light looking outside, waiting for the snow!

2 comments:

  1. Ur so funny. Have fun in the snow. Oh, I sent dad an email. He had me looking on craigslist for him again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want some snow. I got some still in my yard from the last storm. I'll ship you some.

    ReplyDelete