Hi. I have Dan's computer so I can finally make a post. Sorry but I didn't take any pictures today. I had a guy come to inspect the house to make sure we aren't destroying it. We have decided that we are going to move to Phoenix so tomorrow we are going to look at a house. It's in the same part of the valley that we lived in before. I've also applied for a job at Wells Fargo again so hopefully I can get that just so I can get out of the house and be around adults. (I love you Kat)
I think that's about it for today. The kids are fine. Oh, Chris and Eli can over tonight for a couple of hours just to hang out. This is the second time this week that Sto has been to visit. They are going to miss us when we leave. :(
Las Vegas won't be the same without you Mando!
ReplyDelete