Yep, it's that time again. Time to find a bag of black eyed peas and get to cooking. Sorry, but I don't do the collards. Sherrilll dug into his chicken pastry, black eyed peas, and potato salad. It turned out to be a pretty good meal for a dark and dreary day.
Sherrill is still "hacking". He's going back to the Dr tomorrow. His meds have done NOTHING for him. My Zpack has me up and running. He was surprised when i went to the grocery store today, and I really didn't need anything special. I was just ready to get out of the house and away from all the germs.
I reckon I should go in there and throw out our old toothbrushes and get new ones. Germs everywhere!
I stayed up and watched Anderson Cooper ring in the new year. I do this every year, while my children are sleeping soundly in their beds. I don't understand why they don't stay up for all the excitement. Won't somebody out there PLEASE let me know that you too were awake to ring in the New Year!

No comments:
Post a Comment