Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ice

 I went to the door this morning to walk Jack, and there it was.........ICE everywhere. Jack even turned his head, and went back to bed. About 11:30 I take him to the door again, he looks out and sees that a lot of the ice has melted, but I see that the bottom step is still covered with ice. I just let him go on his merry way while I stayed inside. He goes to the corners of the patio, sniffs around, finds him a spot and lets out a little dribble, dribble. No real pee, just letting the squirrels know to stay away. I leave him outside for awhile and let him enjoy the cold and fresh air.
  Within 10 minutes he is ready to come inside. Now, I have to be the one to tell Sherrill that Jack peed in the patio. Girl dog use to have accidents all the time, but she was old. This "pee" was due to the pure laziness of the owner/babysitter. Now, as soon as the ice goes away I have to pull out that Clorox and wash everything down out there. I guess it serves me right! It's my own fault. Can't blame anyone but myself, and this crazy ice.
   I wonder if Chris will take over walking Jack when he comes. Jack does belong to him after all. It should be a wonderful reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment