School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Lazy Days
Just another one of those days. It's 1:00 pm and I'm still in my gown. Life is great.
No news to report, well, kinda sorta. Eli got braces last week. Blue bands on top, pink on bottom. Pink is his favorite color. Chris is unemployed. His job phased out last week. He's happy. I don't think I've talked to any other of the grandkids.
I guess no news is good news. Hope school is going great for everyone. There's only a little over 4 months left for you traditional kids.
One cute story though, Chris left me a message on the phone last week. "Grandma, I'm looking in the mirror at myself realizing how cute I am. You do know I take this after you. It must have skipped a generation with mom. Grandma, I'm so glad I look like you!" I don't know what that boy is after, but he really made me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment