School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Monday, December 31, 2012
Guess Where We Went!
Yep...... both of us. Sherrill got up this morning and left a little after 8:00 to go to the Dr. I slept in until 8:30 then got up to call the office. My Dr. doesn't come in until 8:30. And wouldn't you know, the office was closed. Sherrill was home by 9:30. I left around 10:30 to go find myself a Dr. First I went to ImmediaCare across from the hospital. Every parking space was taken, and there were cars parked in the field. I just rode right through there and went on to MedStat. I was in and out of there in 30 minutes.
Sherrill got a bottle of Amoxicillin and I got a ZPack. Neither of our Meds were ready while we were out, so I had to make separate trips to pick up his, then hours later pick up mine. We even use different pharmacies. Why can't life be simple.......same Dr, same drug store. Nope, we have to do things "Our" way. Just this time I was the "runner".
He still sits in his chair with his hoodie and toboggan on. He did just take a dose of Nyquil, and later I noticed he has stripped down to his long underwear. I asked him if he was still cold, and now he says he's hot. I guess that's what a good hot flash will do for you.
So, give us a few days. and we should be back perking right along. In the meantime, the dining room table is a mess with sewing and genealogy projects, and the outside Christmas lights are still up. But, no fretting here because "after all, tomorrow is another Day".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment