Monday, January 21, 2013

Where have I been?


   Sherrill told me last night, "Judy, could you wash me a dark load of clothes tomorrow, I don't have any more work pants." Well, I know for a fact he has 9 pair of gray dickies, 3 beige ones, plus 6 white pants. I tell him ok, and forget about it. Today he goes out working in jogging pants, so I realize he really MUST be out of clothes. I go to the laundry closet, and this is just about what it looks like.

 
"Where did all of these clothes come from?" He must be changing clothes 3 times a day! I sorted them out, and he had 3 loads of clothes. (I keep my clothes separate) He did admit he had 4 gray pants in his room, he just didn't like the way they fit. How can one little man make such a mess, or should I say how can one old woman forget to wash clothes?!
  So, my job for tonight, wash, and wash, and wash!
  I guess all the Kido's will be going back to school tomorrow.
  Hey Tristen and Nate, are Y'all in Mexico?  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment