School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Disney Jar
So we McEwan's would like to go to DisneyLand this year. The estimated cost would be over $2,000. So I have come up with an idea to make a little money on the side. Below is a picture of our Disney Jar, here in our town we have a yard sale site on Facebook to buy, sale and trade items. I have been searching my house for items that we no longer use or just don't want and I take pictures of it and off it goes to the new owner and I have a few dollars to add to our jar. Tell me how y'all save money for trips and vacations. I need all the help I can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I pull out the plastic and go on my merry way. I'll leave the bill for the kids to pay! He He He.........
ReplyDelete