School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Whatcha doin?
So, what have you been up to? I have so many projects going on, it looks like a mad house here. I started on a "birthday project" right after Christmas. Sherrill has watched me along the way, then I had to set it aside for some genealogy research. I keep finding all of these "cousins". The last two were connected to the McKeel's, so I had to help them along. Here I was doing all the research, only to find out that the girl was the vice president of a genealogy society. Oh well, I got her stuff straight for her.
I've spent a few days doing dad's "book work". Sales tax, payroll tax, 4.2 percent to 6.2 percent. They need to keep these numbers straight. Have you noticed a decrease in your pay stub? You are back paying an extra 2 percent for social security.
Now tomorrow it's back to the Family History Center. More research, more people to help. I get to talk a lot when I'm there.
Sherrill has been home, annoying me most of the time. He finished up his last job right before Christmas, and doesn't have anything scheduled for another couple of weeks. So, it you get bored during the day, give him a call! He's finally getting out of the house and working in the yard. He's been getting up leaves and burning them all week. He had to go out last night around 9:00 to "water down" his fire. It had been burning all day. That man still LOVES a good fire.
That's about all that has been going on here. Busy, Busy, busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment