
Kat and Sherrill are up to their flea market talk again. This seems to be an ongoing topic.
Kat is looking for items for Sherrill to make, sell, whatever, and came across this. How appropriate!
Perhaps we should change the family name. Which one do you think applies to you?
As for me, I am a cross between the smart and the lazy, since they forgot to include the "fat" child.
Have a great day everyone.
Mom, I'm telling the bishop on you!! :) I bet dad loves this sticker. Tell him I'll yudu him a shirt with it on it if he'll wear it.
ReplyDeleteMandy didn't tell you which one she is...
ReplyDeletekiss...
You know, I was going down the kids, and 4 of them are in the right order of the right child......not saying which ones, but yes, I did have Mandy as the "Kiss"
ReplyDeleteI apologize for this posting on Sunday. I'm not
a profanity user, unless someone has REALLY made me mad. I believe Daniel was the last reciepient
of that! Sorry about that Dan, but you deserved it!
Hey, I'm not the LAZY one, I got 4 kids, a dog, hampster and make dresses. I'm the smart one
ReplyDeleteSooooo glad I dont count
ReplyDeleteI think we need to add Wendy and Cindy in !!! And as for you Kathy, payback will be coming your way.
ReplyDelete