Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More about Christy

Kat called Isaac's neurologist and told them about Christy. She gave Kat the name of another neurologist. Christy called them, and has an appointment for next Tuesday. Kurt goes to work on Friday, and Christy still needs someone with her, so I think Kat and Christy are working out plans for the weekend. Kurt's mom is with Christy and Kurt now, but she will be going home for Easter weekend.

Oh, the doctor drew blood today and Christy will know by tomorrow if the strep caused the problems in her brain.

Everything around here had been going along smooth and easy. Sherrill was behaving and life was grand. Then reality sets in. I guess we all have our ups and downs. I just wish Christy's would hurry up and work itself out!

Christy, just want to let you know we are here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment