



I have started working on my next project, and came across some photos. These were pictures emailed to me from Wendy. I think they came from Cindy's camera. They were taken during the Christmas holidays, 2008. Here is what you see:
1.) Olivia smiling it up like the ham she is!
2.) Kelli, Tristen , and Chris. I don't have a clue where they were.
3.) Nate and Eli playing in the FIRE......in DECEMBER.....with NO SHIRTS....with Eli's ASTHMA......and where is GRANDPA?
4.) Olivia and Cameron on the Gator. It doesn't get ridden to much these days.
These along with 100's of other pictures are all saved in my email account, just waiting for Mandy or someone to send them to Snapfish for me. Another project for another day. They are just adorable?
Gosh mom, thanks for not posting any pics of my kidos. :)
ReplyDelete(oh, I'm at Kats for the week. Im on her computer and don't wanna log her out)
Mandooooooooo