
Happy St Patrick's Day to everyone.......Even if you are not Irish. McKeel ancestors are Scot-Irish, but I haven't been able to single out if it's more Scotch or more Irish.
Hope all the grandkids are wearing GREEN today. If I had some green fabric, I'd go make Jack a scarf. Oh yeah, Jack and I are fighting again. I went towards him last night with a towel in my hand. I was going to put a clean towel in Sherrill's chair and take up the blanket he sits on. Well, Jack thought it was bath time, and was determined he was not going to move. Jack won, and Sherrill had to put the towel down, then put Jack on the towel. I should have just knocked him out of the chair.
Jack 1
Judy 0
Oh well, that's life.
Have a great day everyone!
Hey mom, no need to get green fabric. Suprise dad and dye Jack GREEN!! Just a thought
ReplyDeleteLet me just say that Kathy sent Eli to school today with NO GREEN on. :) I hope he's still alive!! :)
ReplyDelete