Ok Sister's and Brother I want us to vote, every year at Christmas some of us choose certain families to get for and not others. Because we have to many siblings and a load of nieces and nephews. It would be alot easier if we just got a different family name every year and got for that family. Then we don't have to feel bad that we didn't get for everyone or for no one. We do this in Kurt's family and it works out great. I can start early in the year making things and then have them ready for Christmas. So what do you think.... But the only way this can work is if Kathy stop buying for everyone, and James you gotta let go of some of your money and buy for one of your siblings family. I'm not talking presents for everyone, it could be a group gift like a movie and bag popcorn, or a board game. Here is the list for this year and next.
2010
Wendy gets for James
Cindy gets for Wendy
Kathy gets for Cindy
Mandy gets for Kathy
Christy gets for Mandy
James gets for Christy
2011
Wendy get for Christy
Cindy gets for James
Kathy gets for Wendy
Mandy gets for Cindy
Christy gets for Kathy
James gets for Mandy
So on the comment section please cast your vote. As for Kelli it all depends where she is living at by Christmas time. So yes Kelli you get a vote to, but Grandma your vote doesn't count.. So vote now
Yes
ReplyDeleteMandy said Yes
ReplyDeletefine
ReplyDeleteOH boy......so does that mean the POOR OLD GRANDMA doesn't have to buy gifts?
ReplyDeleteYea right, try that and see how well it goes along. You'll have grand-kids beating down your door and Jack dog stressed out.
ReplyDeleteI think that everybody should keep their own money and spend on their own kids!!! If I have to exchange gifts I will do so with Jack.
ReplyDeleteJames is such a cheap skate!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Abby. Not to be a scrooge but I dont understand the whole thing.
ReplyDeleteThat wasn't my comment; the vote was entitled Sisters and Brother!!
ReplyDeleteThe Goggle Account is set up under my name, so any comment posted on this computer is going to say Abby! :)