Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jack

Well, for all of you that forgot.......TODAY was Jack's birthday! NO ONE called to wish him a happy day. Chris.....this means YOU! He is YOUR dog. Jack Roller, that is still his name! Poor Jack had to spend the afternoon alone while I was at church.
Sherrill didn't even buy him a cake this year. He did get 3 slices of bacon this morning instead of two.

No other news to report for today. Christy did say she sold 5 dresses on her Etsy site, but I'll let her tell you about that. Still no news about Nate and wrestling. Kelli left the message that he goes to regionals. Meghan should start to school soon according to Facebook. OOops, I just read she DID start preschool. I guess I'll have to call Tristen to see what she has been up to.

Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Cameron has two soccer games this weekend! They even won their first game with the russian boys who just started and know no english. Olivia is Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do they find a team of Russian kids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the misinfomation. We have two Russian boys that started on our team last week. The were adopted from an orphanage together. They are both 7 and were adopted by a family here. They got here on a Wed and started playing on a Sat. They are so funny, they try really hard and the only thing they have officially learned is they get a snack after the game. As soon as it is over they are looking for me to get snacks. They are good boys.

    ReplyDelete