
I have a new quilting class this weekend. We had to have 12 different fabrics that will all blend together. So, off I went to Smithfield to come up with something different. This is what I picked out. It has dogs, lions, turtles, giraffes, and hippo's. I am still hand quilting my sister's quilt, and machine quilting Isaac's birthday quilt. It's taking forever. I will NEVER get it finished by his birthday.I spent the morning at the courthouse looking for deeds for dead people. You all know how much I enjoy that! Now I am back at home working on taxes. You all know how much I HATE that.
Although Sherrill pays mostly by check, I still have to go through all the cash receipts as well as all the credit cards bills. If anyone would like to volunteer to help, just give me a call......anyone EXCEPT Kathy. She would have Sherrill getting a refund check for thousands of dollars!
The weather is beautiful and life is grand. Everyone hug your kids and tell them that you love them. Here's a hug to all of you !
No comments:
Post a Comment