Monday, March 1, 2010

Drama Drama Drama

Need I say more? I've had a pretty long 1 1/2 weeks. After a few fights, lots of crying and even three cops visiting we are all alive. No worries, I didn't hurt anyone, well besides Dans bite mark.
And what makes things better, the person causing my drama told on herself now she has lots of explaining to her husband. I even got a phone call saying she was sorry.

Anyways, Seth is a VIP at school this week. It's like student of the week. And also, its some sort of crazy week there also. Monday is crazy hat and sock day, another day is super hero day and I forgot the others already. Dan is going to read to his class on Tuesday for about 15 mins and I go on Thursdays to let the kids read to me.

So mom, don't worry about the cops. They gave me lots of info and we are fine. I'll call you after I sit down and tell Dan what happened when he wasn't at home. (The cops had him stay with Debbie)

4 comments:

  1. What!! I think we all needed to be filled in ;)
    Do you remember what we told you to do years ago?
    There's no better time than the present :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Mandy. Do we need to send Christy to straighten him out?

    ReplyDelete