Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Isaac



Happy Happy Birthday to our little Isaac. I had been working on his post for a couple of days, but never had the time to finish it. I got up this morning, and had completely forgotten about his birthday. Thanks Abby for posting and reminding me. I REALLY feel like a dummy now!
I was trying to move pictures from his blog, one or two each month and make him a montage.
But, I ran out of space again on my hard drive, and my flash drives are full, and I didn't take time to hook up my IBook. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to finish Isaac. Hope you did get your present and card though.
Isaac, you are one extra special young man. May you and your Yo Gabba Gabba friends have a Happy Birthday. We love you, and miss you, and look forward to hearing about your home schooling. Hang in there tough stuff, and be nice to your mom!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday little man. March is a good month for birthdays..Have a great day with your friends.

    ReplyDelete